Friday 5 August 2011

The idea of being thin..

When i said i wanted to lose weight, and i kept saying i'm fat, people around me would say "No, you're not fat. You're just fine." 

In their eyes,maybe yes. Truth is even though i may look small and doesn't stand out as someone with weight issues, actually i do have my own dilemma.

When i say i want to lose weight, i didn't actually mean to be skinny, or super skinny. what i meant was to lose that extra flabby and stubborn fat that dangles around my stomach, hips, thigh and my arms.

I want to have the ideal body. without that extra fat.

And along came Premium Beautiful (PB)..


When i first heard of PB corset, i wasn't that keen about it. But after a while, i've been hearing a lot about it. And everything that i heard of it are all positive! I mean if there were actually 2, or 3 things that were negative about it, i wouldn't probably be interested and thought "Blah, it's just another corset."

but amazingly, there was none. 


and the more i heard of it, the more interested i became. and since KNur sells the corset, i went over to her blog and read all about it. And i was certain at that time, that i have found the remedy to my weight issue! 


I've measured myself and now, I'm waiting to get my hands on my PB. I really can't wait! Especially when i read about all those PB users having amazing experiences with PB. So, i definitely am excited myself to experience what they experience and feel the difference!

So, if you have the same dilemma as me - wanting to lose fat real bad, come on, let's give PB a try. 


I'll stop here and I'll update you when i have gotten my PB later and share my own experience with it. Till then, bye and take care :))

EDIT: 

My Experience with PB!! =)









No comments:

Post a Comment